NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Supported by CITB grant
About this course
NEBOSH Construction CertificateThe NEBOSH National Certificate is the must-have qualification for safety and health practitioners. Its practical approach promotes the application of the knowledge acquired on the course to problem-solving within the workplace.
The courses are conducted quarterly and can be taken in many languages, tailored to suit your personal industry requirements. The qualification is specifically referred to as a key competence in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Who this course is for
Supervisors, managers and those with a role under the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 within the construction industry.
This course is delivered through a mix of on line and classroom delivery taking place at regular intervals
Courses are available at training centres nationwide. This course can also be delivered on your premises subject to minimum delegate numbers and suitability of the venue. Please contact us for information.
NEBOSH Accredited Certificate
Classroom-based tutorials plus personal study hours.
The content covered by the NEBOSH Construction Certificate includes:
NGC1 (NEBOSH General Certificate Unit 1) – Management of Health & Safety
This unit covers HSE legislation, health & safety knowledge and health & safety management systems.
- Foundations in Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
NGC2 (NEBOSH General Certificate Unit 2) – Controlling Workplace Hazards
This unit covers workplace hazards and how to control and prevent them.
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Controls
- Transport Hazards and Risk Controls
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Controls
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Controls
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
NCC1 (NEBOSH Construction Certificate Unit 1) – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
This unit covers workplace hazards and how to control and prevent them in a construction environment.
- Construction management and law
- Hazards and control on a construction site
- Plant and vehicle movement hazard control
- Control of musculoskeletal hazards and risks
- Hazards and control of work equipment
- Electrical & Fire safety
- Health hazards and risk control of chemical and biological substances
- Psychological and physical health hazards and risk control
- Working at Height, confined spaces & deep excavation hazard control
- Demolition hazard control
NCC2 (NEBOSH Construction Certificate Unit 2) – Practical Exam
Within 10 days of completing NCC1, exam delegates must submit their practical exam.
Check price and availability
Delegates who have already passed the NEBOSH General Certificate within the last 5 years can take Unit NCC1 and Exam NCC2 over 3 days to achieve this qualification.