IOSH Leading Safely
It will convince leaders that effective Health and Safety management will create real and lasting business benefits, increased productivity and profits, an improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners, better business continuity.
By the end of the training delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the value of strategic Health and Safety and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understand your safety and health responsibilities, appreciate the consequences of poor Health and Safety
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understand the importance of adequately resourcing your Health and Safety management system
- Know why you should monitor and review your Health and Safety performance
Supported by CITB grant
About this course
Leading Safely is a course has been designed in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible.
The IOSH Leading Safely course covers the following:
- Health and Safety and what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader and benefits of effective leadership
- What effective Health and Safety leadership looks like, how leaders can make improvements
- What happens when things go wrong
- Personalised report based on your responses, including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make
Who this course is for
Leading Safely is a course aimed at anyone with leadership responsibilities, CEOs, MDs, Senior Managers, Directors and Executives in a wide range of companies, large or small in any sector.
This course is delivered through classroom-based tutorials including discussions, case studies and group exercises. All course delegates will receive the IOSH Safely Safety Workbook, which can be kept for future reference.
Courses are available at training centres nationwide. This course can also be delivered on your premises subject to minimum delegate numbers and suitability of the venue. Please contact us for information.
IOSH Leading Safely certificate
Check price and availability
It is important that all delegates have a good understanding of spoken and written English.