Construction Operations – Reinstatement
About this course
The Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Construction and Civil Engineering Operations (Construction) is for construction operatives in civil engineering who are responsible for either general construction operations or for reinstatement work.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• develop the technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding, and behaviours required to work in job roles such as construction operative, responsible for either general construction operations or for reinstatement work
• demonstrate competence in the relevant job roles
• gain recognition for existing skills and knowledge
• achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
• develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Installing, Maintaining and Removing Work Area Protection and Safety Equipment in the Workplace
Reinstating Ground Condition in the Workplace
Preparing and Operating Powered Units, Tools or Pedestrian Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
Controlling, Directing and Guiding the Operation of Plant or Machinery in the Workplace