Construction Operations – Drainage Construction
About this course
The Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction and Civil Engineering Operations (Construction) is for construction operatives in civil engineering who are responsible for one of a number of tasks, such as laying pavements, kerbs, drainage, concreting or excavation and learners who work in, or who want to work in, the construction and civil engineering operations sector.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop the technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding, and behaviours required to work in a job role such as construction operative, responsible for tasks such as laying pavements, kerbs, drainage, concreting and excavation
- demonstrate competence in the relevant job roles
- gain recognition for existing skills and knowledge
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
- develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Installing, Maintaining and Removing Work Area Protection and Safety Equipment in the Workplace
Setting out Secondary Dimensional Work Control in the Workplace
Installing Drainage in the Workplace
Installing, Maintaining and Removing Temporary Excavation Support in the Workplace