The Marketing Executive is responsible for the management, monitoring and development of the outbound marketing channels to support the growth aspirations of the Skills People Group.
Skills People Group are a national provider of National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and Pre-Employment Training Programmes. We specialise in both commercial and funded training and are proud to be nationally recognised as one of the UK’s largest private training providers due to the growth of our sector and funding secured. We are currently recruiting for a highly organised, qualified Marketing Executive to join our existing team.
- Design, co-ordinate and schedule targeted email campaigns, social media campaigns, advertising, and press releases to support the needs of each individual business unit.
- Measure, report on, and help improve performance of sales and marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics and CRM tools.
- Gather positive news stories within the business units and produce regular success stories and case studies to support sales and contractual obligations.
- Carry out ongoing market research and data analysis to help the organisation further understand and our reach with the target audiences.
- Writing and proofreading content for all marketing platforms.
- Centrally manage, maintain, and share business marketing assets.
- Coordinate responses to online reviews or posts.
- Work with external agencies to ensure KPI’s are met and ROI is realised.
- Develop client feedback mechanisms and implementation into promotional channels.
- A good understanding of marketing campaign management in digital & print
- Experience in Adobe Design packages including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Competency in Microsoft office packages, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in mass-mailing tools such as Mailchimp or Gatormail
- Competency in database management within a CRM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to follow processes
- Enthusiasm in the workplace
- Work well under pressure
- Self-reliance, creativity, and the ability to think for yourself
- Highly organised and effective time management
- A basic understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience in reporting to senior management
- Degree level education or proven professional track record
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent
Skills People Group
In return, Skills People Group will give you:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays along with 2 extra days annual leave after 2 years service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A challenging and rewarding role in a successful and growing business
- The opportunity to grow with a business
- You will report to the Managing Director / Oz Hetherington
- You will be based at Unit 38, Beresford Way, Chesterfield S41 9FG
Equality and Diversity
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to promote equality and diversity throughout the Group.
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to equal opportunity and diversity.
Health and Safety
- To promote health, safety and welfare throughout the Group.
- To undertake their duties and responsibilities in full accordance with the Group’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to commit to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults within the organisation.
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, e.g. dealing with learner issues i.e. safeguarding and referring on to specialist staff.
- This position is subject to an enhanced criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and will be subject to satisfactory clearance of this check.
- If this position is classed as Regulated Activity, it is subject to an Adult & Child barring check.
- The details contained in this job description, particularly the principal accountabilities, reflect the content of the job at the date the job description was prepared. It should be remembered, however, that over time, the nature of individual jobs will inevitably change; existing duties may be lost and other duties may be gained without changing the general character of the duties of the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, the Group will expect to revise this job description from time to time and will consult with the post holder at the appropriate time
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to HR@skillsepeoplegroup.com
Alternatively, you can contact us on 01246 589 509.