The Apprentice Administrator is responsible for the administration functions across the Academy. This role will support engagement, learner support, delivery, compliance and general academy administration activities.
Skills People Group are a national provider of NVQ’s, Programmes for the Unemployed and Compliance Training. We specialise in both commercial and funded training and are proud to be nationally recognised as one of the UK’s largest private training providers. We are currently recruiting for a highly organised, enthusiastic apprentice to join our existing team.
This role will be an employed apprentice and will be automatically enrolled onto a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Quality and Compliance checks of enrolment and completion paperwork
- Registration of candidates with Awarding Bodies
- Registering learners onto e-portfolio
- Quality and Compliance checks of monthly reviews
- Ensuring timely submission of paperwork from the academy to head office
- Data input of new enrolments, employers, reviews, completions and leavers onto MI system
- Supporting academy staff with any admin requirements
- Support enrolment and engagement activities to ensure all documentation is compliant
- Management of filing procedures
- Running reports from MI system
- Data cleansing of MI systems and learning platforms to ensure 100% accuracy
- Taking inbound calls from learners, employers, and partners
- Ensure the academy deeply areas are presented professionally
- Obtain learner feedback to gather satisfaction, progression and destination outcomes
- To undertake general administration duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient ICT skills, particularly with Microsoft packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation Skills
- Enthusiasm in the workplace
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE grade C in English and maths or equivalent
Skills People Group
In return, Skills People Group will give you:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays along with 2 extra days annual leave after 2 years service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A challenging and rewarding role in a successful and growing business
- The opportunity to grow with a business
- You will report to the Academy Manager
- We have vacancies at Nottingham and Sheffield
Equality and Diversity
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to promote equality and diversity throughout the Group.
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to equal opportunity and diversity.
Health and Safety
- To promote health, safety and welfare throughout the Group.
- To undertake their duties and responsibilities in full accordance with the Group’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to commit to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults within the organisation.
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, e.g. dealing with learner issues i.e. safeguarding and referring on to specialist staff.
- This position is subject to an enhanced criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and will be subject to satisfactory clearance of this check.
- If this position is classed as Regulated Activity, it is subject to an Adult & Child barring check.
- The details contained in this job description, particularly the principal accountabilities, reflect the content of the job at the date the job description was prepared. It should be remembered, however, that over time, the nature of individual jobs will inevitably change; existing duties may be lost and other duties may be gained without changing the general character of the duties of the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, the Group will expect to revise this job description from time to time and will consult with the post holder at the appropriate time
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to HR@skillsepeoplegroup.com
Alternatively, you can contact us on 01246 589 509.