Construction Skills People offer a range of Apprenticeships that are complementary to our whole training offer. Working in partnership with other high-quality providers we can often assist employers to find the right Apprenticeship programme for them, even if it is not within our own suite of delivery.
We work closely and collaboratively with employers to make sure that the content of our apprenticeship programmes reflect the requirements of today’s workplaces and as such any candidate embarking on one of our programmes can be sure that their learning experience will be relevant and enhance their opportunities to work and progress in the sector of their choice.
Please contact us for information on 01246 589 477
The Apprenticeship Levy Employer Guide
We have compiled an easily digestible guide which explains the Apprenticeship Levy for employers, you can find it here.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships offer all employees and their employers a structured framework under which it is possible to gain valuable new skills both in the workplace and off the job and, where written into the Apprenticeship Standard, a relevant qualification, while the employer gains an enthused, loyal and skilled addition to their workforce.
Apprenticeships are available to a wide range of businesses and can be used to up-skill and qualify both new and existing members of staff.
Construction Skills People offer a range of Apprenticeships and work closely with both the employer and the apprentice to ensure that both parties achieve the best results from the new apprenticeship Standards we offer.
Why consider an Apprenticeship?
- Get paid to learn
- Achieve a competitive advantage by having real work experience
- Achieve a qualification widely recognised by employers
- Proves to employers you are serious about work & proves commitment
To us each Apprentice is a very real person with their own individual needs and requirements. We pride ourselves on our bespoke approach to the initial screening, teaching and learning that caters for everyone’s needs.
We want each of our Apprentices to feel safe, valued and committed and we stay in close touch with everyone throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship to make sure you are comfortable with the progress you are making.
Over time Construction Skills People have evolved our ‘Employer Led’ Apprenticeship delivery programme. We believe it is only by fully engaging and understanding each employer’s own unique requirements that you can build the platform for a successful Apprenticeship delivery programme. Many employers chose to use the scheme to up-skill existing members of staff or use the Apprenticeship framework as part of a new starter’s initial induction and Learning and Development programme. Whichever way, the development of new Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours is proven to give sustainable improvements and high levels of return on investment.
Why are Apprenticeships good for business?
- 88% of Apprenticeship employers believe Apprentices have led to a more motivated and satisfied workforce*
- 75% of Apprenticeship employers report that Apprenticeship programmes have helped them reduce their recruitment costs*
- 81% of Consumers favour companies that employ Apprentices*
- 81% of Apprenticeship employers say Apprentices make their business more productive
- By choosing Construction Skills People to become your Apprenticeship partner you can be sure that time will be taken to understand your objectives and map these requirements into what will become a fully contextualised Apprenticeship delivery programme.
Want further information on how Construction Skills People can help?
Please contact us on:
Phone: 01246 589 477